When you book your ticket at the airport, you find your name is misspelt. When you come out from the airport, you eventually find a spelling error in the name. People can be forced to go through the ordeal because of simple typos in their spelling or because they officially changed their names. The Allegiant Name Change Policy will be the primary subject of this article.
The Allegiant name change policy includes the provision for correcting the name printed on a ticket bin if the passenger miswrites it. You do not need to be concerned about the Allegiant name change. I will walk you through the process of changing your Allegiant name here.
About Allegiant Airlines Name Change Policy
Have you misspelt your Allegiant ticket name? Allegiant Airlines' Name Change Policy allows travellers to correct misspelt names up to certain characters for a modest cost. However, only legal documents can alter your name after divorce, marriage, or other causes.
Understanding Allegiant flight name change rules with the following:
- Change the ticket date, time, and name by calling the Allegiant helpdesk at 1-888-649-0391 or 1 (702) 505-8888.
- Allegiant Air allows corrections to misspelt names in first-name flight tickets up to a few characters.
- To change your last name on an airline ticket, you must officially alter your name due to marriage or divorce.
- You can alter your Trip Flex ticket booking up to one hour before the scheduled departure.
- Correct your name within 24 hours of booking and cancel your loyalty tickets online without fees using the 'Manage Travel' option. After cancelling your Allegiant Air tickets, you can rebook under the proper name.
- Contact its customer service executive team if you have questions about Allegiant Air's name change policy.
Rules To Change Name On Allegiant Air Ticket
Allegiant Air passengers can request a name adjustment of up to four characters on their first, middle, or last name on their flight booking.
Add to the other crucial considerations before requesting a name change:
- Rewards Club members need to keep their ticket names the same. The Allegiant name change policy does not apply.
- Changes to ticket ownership are not permitted.
- After the name change request, the flight tickets will be reissued. You're liable for the name change and any fare difference.
- Passengers can request name corrections on Allegiant Air flights.
- If your booking has numerous flight parts, the most restrictive fare regulation applies when changing your name.
- Select seats or add travel needs after name correction request approval.
- Passengers must produce a passport or photo ID to validate legal name changes, divorce, or legal obligations.
- Passengers with numerous flight segments with various carriers cannot request name changes for flights other than Allegiant Air.
How To Change Passenger Name On Allegiant Airlines?
Are you willing to learn legal ways to modify Allegiant ticket name details? This section will calm you. Glance.
Allegiant Air Correct Name Online
- Open the browser and go to the official website of Allegiant Airlines, www.allegiantair.com.
- Click the ‘Manage Travel’ button on the homepage.
- Enter the visitor's last name and booking number to proceed.
- Select the booking to correct the name from the list.
- Complete name changes and submit the request.
Finally, Allegiant Airlines will send you updates through email/SMS.
Allegiant Name Change By Phone
It is another popular way to achieve the same goal. When you realize the mistakes, call the Customer Helpline at 1-888-649-0391 or 1 (702) 505-8888. Share your information with officials to get things done.
Allegiant Air Is Dpelled Wrong. Name Correction At The Airport
Allegiant travellers can also correct their names at the nearest airport with legal paperwork.
Allegiant Airlines Name Change Fee
Minor name changes are free, but changing the name or last name costs.
- Allegiant Air charges $75 for name changes on booked tickets. Distance, ticket class, trip date, flight time, and other factors can affect it.
- Name change and flight change fee are the same Allegiant Airlines. However, passengers may be paid more for seat selection and other items.
- Passengers can amend their flight tickets up to 7 days before departure without charging a fee.
- Trip Flex ticket holders cannot pay flight change fees.
How To Change Name On Allegiant Air?
Follow these steps to correct names:
- Visit the Allegiant Air website and tap the Manage Trip tab.
- Enter your full name and confirmation code to reserve.
- Bring modifications to the name change section and check the information.
- Pay any relevant costs, then receive a revised itinerary with a new name from the airline.
Now that you know Allegiant Air's name change policy, why wait? If you need help changing your name, contact the airline's staff. Book your next vacation with Allegiant Air for a better experience.
Also Read: How Do I Talk to Allegiant Customer Service