British Airways is a British airline. Its main hub at Heathrow Airport is not distant from its headquarters in London, England. Among UK-based airlines, easyJet ranks second in fleet size and passenger capacity only to the airline. If you have planned your travel with British Airways and later found any errors in your name, then make sure before opting for the change you read British Airways Name Change Policy. For further information related to the airlines, don't hesitate to get in touch with the staff at 1-888-649-0391 or 1 (800) 247-9297, and they will do their best to help you out.
British Airways Name Change Policy Overview
Before opting for the change in your name, read the British Airways Name Change Policy.
- A ticket's name cannot be changed if the passenger is changed. Valid documents can lead to a name modification on a ticket when personal circumstances shift (marriage, divorce, etc.).
- If British Airways manages every flight on the itinerary, most spelling mishaps in names will be fixed gratis over the phone.
- If the taxes, levies, or fuel surcharges have increased since you made your reservation, you might be required to pay an extra price.
- To support your name change, you could be requested to submit supporting documentation.
- Your e-ticket will not be affected if you alter or modify your name (or spelling) in the Advance Passenger Information (API).
- Phone calls can be used to seek name changes for tickets purchased directly from British Airways (through their website, contact centre, or sales office).
- Only by contacting the third party directly may name changes or corrections be made on tickets purchased through third parties.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with the airline's customer support at 1-888-649-0391 or 1 (800) 247-9297. They will do their best to help you out.
British Airways Change Name Fees
If changes occur regarding taxes, fees, carrier-imposed charges, or fuel surcharges on the original booking, the airline must accept whatever extra amount is required from customers. The airlines don't charge for this type of modification. Before deciding to alter your name, please read the British Airways Name Change Policy. For additional questions, call the airline's helpdesk at 1-888-649-0391 or 1 (800) 247-9297.
Process Of Name Change On British Airways Ticket
In order to change the name on your ticket to match your passport or legal ID, you must contact the British Airways office local to you. Charges may apply unless there have been no increases in taxes, fees, or carrier costs since your reservation. Read the British Airways Name Change Policy before deciding to alter your name.
Tips For Name Changes On British Airways Ticket
Contact the local British Airways office if you want to update the name on your ticket to match the name on your passport or other valid identification. If the taxes, fees, or carrier costs have gone up since you booked your ticket, you won't be charged anything for this. Before choosing the name change, please read the British Airways Name Change Policy.
Important Documents For Changing Name In British Airways
Please connect to your ba.com account and utilise our specific web form to attach the needed papers, which are often these: a duplicate of your decree nisi, marriage licence or deed poll, and a photocopy of the passport page with your name on it. Before deciding to alter your name, please read the British Airways Name Change Policy. For additional questions, call the airline's helpdesk at 1-888-649-0391 or 1 (800) 247-9297.
Please read the terms and conditions of the airlines before you book your flight with the airlines. Before deciding to alter your name, please read the British Airways Name Change Policy.
Also Read: British Airways Cancellation Policy