Frontier Airlines, based in Denver, Colorado, is a prominent ultra-low-cost airline in the United States. It operates under the ownership and management of Indigo Partners, LLC, and its central hub is Denver International Airport. With its animal-themed planes, Frontier Airlines offers low fares and a simple flying experience. Frontier is famous with budget travellers due to its low fares. It's important to understand the Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Policy and procedures that Frontier Airlines has in place for unaccompanied minors.
Unaccompanied minors are usually assigned a Frontier airline representative who oversees their journey from check-in until their final destination. The Frontier Unaccompanied Minor program is only for kids between 5 and 17. Young Travellers who are one or older can travel on their own. Read below to learn more about Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Policy.
You can call Frontier Airlines customer service at 1-888-649-0391 or 1-801-401-9000 to learn about Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Policy and other related things.
Rules And Regulation Of Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Frontier's unaccompanied minor policy costs $110.
- Online reservations for minors are available.
- Frontier Airlines' unaccompanied minor policy covers children ages 5 to 14.
- Frontier Airlines Connecting Flights prohibit minors.
- Frontier Airlines provides gate passes for parents picking up their children at the airport.
- Frontier Airlines offers child seats.
- Minors can sit in E190, row 25, and A321, row 32.
- All Frontier Airlines children receive free drinks and snacks.
- Travelling alone, children 5 to 14 must be accompanied by a 15-year-old adult.
- Adults must accompany children under 5.
- Between 13 and 17, minors can travel alone.
Does Frontier Do Unaccompanied Minors?
Frontier Airlines considers children aged 5 to 14 to be minors. Children under four and those over eighteen are not considered minors under Frontier Airlines' unaccompanied minor policy. For children aged 15 to 17, the Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Service is optional. You can apply for Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Service online or by calling a live Frontier Airlines representative.
Booking An Unaccompanied Minor Flight Customer Support
- Call Frontier Unaccompanied minor policy at toll-free 1-888-649-0391 or 1-801-401-9000 for booking.
- Tell customer service you need help booking a flight for an unaccompanied minor.
- Include the name, age, and special needs of the unaccompanied child for each passenger.
- Contact customer service to find the best flights for your needs.
- Review flight dates, times, and unaccompanied child travel fees.
- Complete the payment information to reserve.
- The customer service agent or email will confirm the reservation.
Frontier Unaccompanied Minor Fee
Frontier Airlines is one airline that offers an unaccompanied minor program. A one-way trip with Frontier Airlines typically costs around $110. The price may fluctuate based on factors such as travel distance. A higher fare type can also drive the cost up. The cabin class you select can impact the cost as well. Choosing a more luxurious class would mean a higher cost. Opting for the economy may help keep the price closer to the base rate.
Frontier Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Travel Policy
- Age Restrictions: Frontier Airlines allows 5–14-year-olds to fly alone.
- Booking and Documentation: Parents or guardians must contact Frontier Airlines' Reservations Department to book a flight for an unaccompanied minor.
- Unaccompanied Minor Service Fee: Frontier Airlines bills an additional service fee for each unaccompanied minor.
- Check-in and Escort Procedures: The parent or guardian should take the unattended minor to the check-in counter.
- In-Flight Assistance and Supervision: Frontier Airlines provides adequate attention to children flying alone.
- Communication and Notification: Parents should stay reachable. They must also offer valid contact details for the duration of the trip.
What Does Frontier Airlines Require ID for Unaccompanied Minors?
On domestic flights, children under 18 are not required to show any identification, but they are strongly advised to bring identification to prove their age. A birth certificate might be needed for lap infants (under the age of two).
The Unaccompanied Minor Policy of Frontier Airlines ensures the safety of unaccompanied children. Through meticulous enforcement of rules, the airline prioritizes child welfare. Parents seeking a secure travel experience for their kids find Frontier Airlines a reliable choice. Every child's voyage receives attention to detail. The combination of safety measures offers peace of mind. The airline takes pride in securing the welfare of all its young solo passengers.