Air Canada is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada by size and passengers carried. Air Canada maintains its headquarters in the borough of Saint-Laurent,Montreal, Quebec. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 222 destinations worldwide. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance. The airline's regional connector service is Air Canada Express.
Contact Air Canada by Phone Exceptional Customer Service & Booking Assistance
Sometimes while traveling by plane, you face some issues and want to contact the Customer service agents of Air Canada airlines to get your problems resolved. But Do You Know how? No worries at all! You are in the right place. Here, we have tried to provide all the insights about how to talk to the Customer service agents of Air Canada airlines. So, stay with us till the end to get answers to your different questions
How Do I Speak to Someone At Air Canada?
One of the finest ways through which you can escalate your issue with the Air Canada Airline is via making a direct phone call to its representatives because customer Service agents act as the mediator between the doubtful passengers and the Airline. They listen to each and every query of the passenger and provide them with the best resolution for the traveler's problems.
- Firstly you have to dial the Customer service contact number of Air Canada which is 1-888-649-0391 or 1-800-296-3408.
- Now select the language as per your convenience to get in touch with Air Canada representatives.
- Listen to the IVR commands carefully then choose your query from the objective and press the key accordingly.
- You have to wait for some time till your call gets connected with the Air Canada Customer service agents.
- Now you can talk to its agents and resolve your issues.
Is Air Canada Customer Service Available For 24 Hours?
The hours of Air Canada customer service are different. You can connect with the airline at different times and get assistance as soon as possible. The hours of connecting the airline are:
Monday to Friday:6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
What is Air Canada's Customer Service Email?
You can contact Air Canada airlines by visiting their mail portal through which you can raise your specific concern. Customer service agents of the Airline will try their best to get your issues resolved and provide you the best assistance and guidance.
To send an email you must use firstname.lastname@example.org and then follow the beneath steps :
- Visit the official website of Air Canada.
- Then take your cursor to the "contact us" tab and tap on it.
- After that, "mail us" option will appear on your screen, click on it.
- When the mailbox will open, mention your queries on the official email ID of Air Canada and send it to its executives.
What is The Phone Number for Air Canada Bookings?
The best way to talk to the customer support team of Air Canada is by calling the following number: 1-888-649-0391 or 1-800-296-3408 to get in touch with the Book a Flight Now department.
What Time Does Air Canada Open For Calling?
Executives of Air Canada Customer Service provide their services according to the following schedule :
Monday to Friday: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Agents working in the field of customer service for Air Canada interact with the customers through call centers.
How Do I Call Air Canada to Change My Flight?
You can modify or rebook your Air Canada flight to a different flight within 5 days of the scheduled departure of the flights. Call on 1-888-649-0391 or 1-800-296-3408 and a specialist will assist you.
Points that you should remember while making changes to Air Canada flights:
- If you booked directly through Air Canada or via Skyscanner, Google Flights, or Kayak, you can change your reservation online via My bookings on AirCanada.com.
- If you booked through a travel agent, you must contact them directly.
- If you booked through Aeroplan, Air Canada for Business, or Air Canada Vacations, contact them directly.
- If you booked your ticket directly from Air Canada, you can either convert your ticket into an Air Canada Travel Voucher which is transferrable and has no expiry date
Here we have tried to answer the probable questions regarding Air Canada airlines that customers might wonder about.
Also Read: How Long is Air Canada Hold Time?