There are a lot of passengers who want to cancel their flights after booking because of their respective reasons. If you have recently booked your flight with Air France but now want to cancel it. You can call their customer service number, 1-800-237-2747 or 1-888-649-0391 (OTA), who will be your helping hand in understanding the terms and conditions of policies and the charges you have to pay based on your ticket type.
Air France offers a customer-centric 24-hour cancellation policy, which enables you to cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking if the reservation is made seven or more days before the departure. Then, you are liable to get a full refund without paying any cancellation fees.
Is Air France 24 7?
Is Air France open 24 7? Yes, Air France offers 24/7 worldwide Customer Support. Passengers can Call Air France Directly by dialing the (24x7) Phone Number at 1-800-237-2747 or 1-888-649-0391 (OTA) and get a quick answer on the call. You can get 24-hour immediate assistance on your query.
This means you can reach out for assistance whenever you need it, whether it's daytime or nighttime. Air France has always prioritized their passengers and wants to make sure you have a smooth and enjoyable experience. They offer customer service 24/7 to provide support whenever you require it. You can connect with them through various channels:
- Customer service number: Air France's Customer Service number, 1-800-237-2747 or 1-888-649-0391 (OTA), is available 24/7 for its loyal customers. It is always there to assist you with various issues, like flight booking, rescheduling, cancellations, luggage inquiries, and general travel information.
- Website: you can reach out to them anytime through their official website at https://wwws.airfrance.fr/. There, you can check various options that deal with booking, check-in or changing the reservation, baggage section, special assistance, etc.
- WhatsApp: If you want to communicate your issues by chatting with Air France, then you can use WhatsApp, where you will get an option to call online as well.
- Mobile app: You can download the Air France Mobile app on your phone to get access to their assistance 24/7.
- Social media: Air France is available on multiple social media platforms where it deals with the general issues of its customers. Their social media links are given below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/airfrance/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/airfrance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/airfrance
- Airport: While at the airport and encountering unforeseen issues with your travel plans, seek assistance by locating the Air France customer service counter. Knowledgeable staff at these locations can provide the necessary support and guidance to address your concerns.
Does Air France Charge A Cancellation Fee?
Cancellation of a flight can be a real pain sometimes when we have to pay extra charges as cancellation fees. If you are canceling your flight with Air France, then you must look at the charges based on different situations given below:
- If you have booked the reservation seven days before the departure, then you can cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking with no cancellation fee and get a full refund.
- After 24 hours of reservation, you have to pay $200 if you cancel online or at the airport.
- You have to pay $250 if you are trying to cancel your flight over the phone.
- Depending on your ticket type, it can sometimes vary from $100 to $500.
- If you are canceling your flight because of some serious issue or any medical emergency then you can ask for a waiver on cancellation fees, providing your medical document as proof.
How Do I Call Air France Customer Care?
Are you looking for assistance regarding your itinerary issues but don't know how to call or contact Air France customer care? You are always welcome to call them on their customer service number, 1-800-237-2747 or 1-888-649-0391 (OTA). After calling, you must follow the Interactive Voice Response instructions below:
- Select the language as per your preference.
- Press 1 for booking assistance.
- Press 2 to choose your language.
- Press 3 for baggage inquiry.
- Press 4 to change or cancel the flight.
- Press 7 to speak to the live agent.
Select the options as per your requirements. Please provide the information they ask, and ask for their assistance, explaining your situation in detail to them.
How To Cancel An Air France Flight Online?
Canceling your Air France flight is made simple through the online process. Just follow these easy steps:
- Search wwws.airfrance.fr on your web browser, which will take you to the official website of Air France.
- Login to your Air France account.
- Look for the option 'My Booking' on your screen.
- Enter your booking credentials.
- Select the flight you want to cancel.
- Confirm your flight cancellation.
- Pay the fee (if any) and fill out a refund for (if applicable)
Also Read: Japan Airlines Cancellation Policy
Also Read: Spirit Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Air France's passengers who are confused about the cancellation policy of the airline can get a lot of help from the information given above. Here, you can read about their 24-hour cancellation policy, cancellation charges, and online cancellation procedure. If you still want some guidance regarding any of your queries, then we have also mentioned the easiest way to connect to Air France customer service by their number, 1-800-237-2747 or 1-888-649-0391 (OTA), which is available 24/7.