JetBlue Airlines, a well-known American low-cost carrier, offers excellent customer service and low fares. This airline was founded in 1998 and has grown significantly to operate a large fleet of modern aircraft serving many domestic and international destinations. JFK International Airport is JetBlue's main hub in New York City. Passengers can cancel their flights for various reasons. Different airlines have different rules for facilitating such revocations.
Similarly, JetBlue has developed a policy. JetBlue Cancellation Policy is especially for passengers who have changed their minds and are no longer looking forward to travelling. Various options are provided to suit the passengers' needs by considering their situations.
For more information about JetBlue Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy, call 1-888-649-0391 or 1 (800) 538-2583. JetBlue will provide the best assistance and services from their trained representatives.
JetBlue's Cancellation Policy
- No cancellation fee for Blue Extra, Blue Plus, and Mint fares if cancelled before departure.
- In addition, Mosaic members and Blue Extra fares are not charged a fee for confirmed same-day switches.
Cancellation fees will apply to Blue Basic fares:
- A fee of USD 100 per passenger is charged for flights within North America, the Caribbean, and Central America.
- For all other routes, the fee is USD 200 per passenger.
JetBlue Airlines Ticket Cancellation Rules
- JetBlue Basic Cancellation – $200 cancellation fee per person for US, Mexico, Caribbean, or Central America on Blue Basic fare.
- JetBlue Cancellation Over the Phone – In addition to JetBlue's cancellation fee, a 25 USD non-refundable fee will be assessed if you cancel by phone.
- Cancel JetBlue Credit Card – All non-refundable fares booked through JetBlue Credit Card will be refunded as future travel credits.
- JetBlue Travel Bank Refund – On non-refundable JetBlue tickets, cancellation requests will result in a travel credit as a refund, which will be deposited into JetBlue Travel Bank. JetBlue Airways' cancellation policy states that Travel credit in JetBlue travel bank has no expiration and can be used anytime.
- JetBlue Mosaic Cancellation – Mosaic reward members will be charged a JetBlue award cancellation fee if they cancel a non-refundable fare. JetBlue's flight cancellation policy waives the JetBlue cancellation fee for Mosaic on all fares in the event of a same-day cancellation. Travel essentials purchased before departure will be refunded.
- JetBlue Refundable Fares –Under JetBlue's cancellation policy, full refunds are permitted if cancelled before departure and are subject to the JetBlue flight cancellation fee. Flights not cancelled before departure are not eligible for refunds, and the booking value would be converted into travel credit.
- JetBlue Non-Refundable Fares – JetBlue will issue a travel credit as a refund if a restricted fare cancellation is made before departure. Only JetBlue flights can be used for the travel credit.
- JetBlue Free Cancellation – JetBlue allows cancellations on all Government and Military fares for a full refund on the unused portion of the ticket.
JetBlue Airlines 24-Hour Cancellation Policy
According to JetBlue's 24-hour cancellation policy, passengers can cancel their flight booking up to 7 days before departure and receive a full refund. There would be no JetBlue cancellation fee. In addition,
- Vacation packages are not subject to JetBlue's 24-hour cancellation policy.
- A JetBlue cancellation fee within 24 hours applies to bookings that have been altered, regardless of whether they have been altered within 24 hours.
- When JetBlue cancels within 24 hours, the refund will be credited back to the original form of payment within 7-10 business days.
JetBlue Cancellations Are Eligible For A Refund
JetBlue tickets are refundable. Refundable tickets can be cancelled for a full refund before departure. If you change your reservation, you'll pay the difference in airfare. Cancel refundable JetBlue tickets before departure time to get a full refund. If not met, the refund goes to JetBlue Travel Bank as credit, not as a proper refund. Use credit for future travel.
Cancellation and change fees vary based on ticket fare class. Fees for changes or cancellations may apply outside the 24-hour booking window. Some travellers may have to pay fees.
Fees For JetBlue Flight Cancellations
JetBlue charges a $25 non-refundable fee for cancellations through their phone number. Save $25 per person by requesting a JetBlue flight cancellation online.
JetBlue Airlines always knows the importance of cancelling flights due to emergencies, family problems, etc. You can call JetBlue Airlines customer care, and they will lead you to solve your query about JetBlue Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy. Keep travelling with JetBlue Airlines. Stay Safe!